Finding Reliable Deck Contractors
Every successful business depends on the efforts of the owner to select only the best people to do the job. If you want to get the most qualified company to do a job, trust Selectedly. Their main concern is to help you identify the companies that are of top-10 quality in every category. Consequently, they give consumers an insight into the top 10 local businesses within their area; making it easier for them to make a choice.
To be included in top ten, the company -
Must have the highest quality recognized publicly for their stellar performance.
Only10 companies per county are listed for best responsibility of for their performance.
By knowing all the companies in the list are verified in all sectors possible,
Clients can safely pick the best companies.
To keep the Selectedly Award, Companies should work hard.
Only10 out of all the companies in the industries in a county will appear on the list. There is bi-yearly check in order to ensure that they maintain the quality of their product and services.
• Proper Licensing - A legal requirement for the industry is a verified valid state license.
• Proof of Insurance - The Company must full proof of liability insurance that is a minimum of 1M.
• List of clients or real customers – The report in Selectedly will show every client real customers data
• Length of Time in Business – Proof for the company that it has been actively involved in business for at least of 3 years.
• Workers' Compensation - Provide proof of active Workers' Compensation insurance unless it is legally exempted, the company has to provide proof of active Workers' Compensation insurance.
• Zero complaints - No complaints at any time and make regular check with the government offices.
• High Survey Score – Survey scores must be higher or equal to 90% at all year long, check twice a year for a minimum of 20 clients.
Before hiring a company to do your business here are10 tips from Selectedly
1. A complete local business profile of company; contact each business personnel; and know background and type of services offered.
2. Secure their business scorecard for address, awards, certifications, contact info, email, licenses, phone, warranties, etc.
3.See what past customers have to say about each business by reading their customer reviews.
4. More information are available their Portfolio for videos testimonials, for reviews about the businesses and comments of clients about the business.
5. Review press release about the businesses & other informational articles relating to the industry.
6. From Selectedly users, inquire about specials offered by each business.
7. The company must be a recipient of a Local Business Award.
8. The company has zero complaints in the BBB & Gov. Enforcement (CSLB, State bar of California, Bureau of automotive, etc.
9. Customers complement company on their good customer relations and services.
10. Customers are guaranteed continued superior customer satisfaction.
Why Deck Contractor need Selectedly
Enormous changes occurred in deck construction compared to decades ago. In the past, only few construction standards were required for decks. Presently, there are innovative products and new technologies that go hand-in-hand with the explosion living outdoors.
When you are planning to hire contractor for your new deck, you have the option of getting a deck-tradesman specialist for business. General contractor or carpenter is no specialist in deck construction and likely behind the times to offer full variety of the product market. Get Selectedly to hire the best help and to evaluate the work of the deck contractor.