Phone: (650) 600-1816




Alaska requires another license for residential and commercial contractors. Non-residential contractors are not required to take an exam, but residential contractors will need to finish the Alaska Craftsman Home Program or postsecondary course in Arctic technology, followed up by an Endorsement Application for Residential Construction.

License search:


Our research we’ll ensure you get the best top-10 companies in your county.